+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On October 8, 1987 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Libraries and Memorials.
On October 5, 1987 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to House Committee on House Administration.
On September 30, 1987 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
On September 24, 1987 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 329.
- Committee on Rules. Reported to Senate by Senator Ford with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 100-168.
On September 23, 1987 in the Senate:
- Committee on Rules. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On January 16, 1987 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules.
+ − Sponsor