+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On April 2, 1999 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 106-8.
On March 25, 1999 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 23, 1999 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 314 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Talent moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 12, 1999 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On March 3, 1999 in the House:
- Received in the House.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
On March 2, 1999 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Yea-Nay Vote. 99-0.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On February 23, 1999 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 18.
- Committee on Small Business. Reported to Senate by Senator Bond without amendment. With written report No. 106-5 .
On February 5, 1999 in the Senate:
- Committee on Small Business. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On January 27, 1999 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor