+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 17, 1994 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed by Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate passed companion measure H.R. 2139 in lieu of this measure by Voice Vote.
- Senate incorporated this measure in H.R. 2139 as an amendment.
On September 20, 1993 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 207.
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Reported to Senate by Senator Glenn with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. With written report No. 103-145.
On June 9, 1993 in the Senate:
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On February 4, 1993 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor