+ − Summary
+ − Actions (15)
On October 24, 1990 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 101-457.
- Signed by President.
On October 18, 1990 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On October 17, 1990 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 15, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- A similar measure H.R. 5739 was laid on the table without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Montgomery asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged.
On September 28, 1990 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Received in the House.
On September 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Introduced in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Voice Vote.
+ − Sponsor