+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On October 30, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment.
On October 10, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Received in the House.
On October 5, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.2937 Amendment SP 2937 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.2937 Proposed by Senator Mitchell for Senator Moynihan. In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on Finance discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On September 26, 1990 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor