+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On May 14, 1997 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 105-14.
- Signed by President.
On May 2, 1997 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On April 29, 1997 in the House:
- Mr. Castle asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Committee on Banking and Financial Services discharged.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- A similar measure H.R. 279 was laid on the table without objection.
- Cleared for White House.
On March 14, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy.
On February 27, 1997 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Banking and Financial Services.
- Received in the House.
On February 26, 1997 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On February 12, 1997 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor