+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (23)
On January 7, 2019 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-424.
- Signed by President.
On December 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 388 - 2 (Roll no. 453). (text: CR H10396-10398)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10433-10434)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 2961.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10396-10401)
- Mr. Collins (GA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- By Senator Grassley from Committee on the Judiciary filed written report. Report No. 115-432.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 12, 2018 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On December 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S7450-7452)
- The committee substitute as amended agreed to by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7449-7450; text: CR S7449-7450)
- S.Amdt.4074 Amendment SA 4074 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.Amdt.4074 Amendment SA 4074 proposed by Senator Perdue for Senator Blunt. (consideration: CR S7450; text: CR S7450) To adjust the authorization of appropriations.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S7449-7452)
On September 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 581.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Grassley with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On September 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On May 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (22)