+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On October 3, 2018 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-253.
- Signed by President.
On September 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On September 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H8245)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H8245)
- Mr. Goodlatte asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
On August 24, 2018 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On August 23, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S5864-5865; text: CR S5864-5865)
On July 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 514.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Grassley with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On May 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary. (text of measure as introduced: CR S2926-2927)
+ − Sponsors (12)