+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (18)
On October 28, 1992 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 102-564.
- Signed by President.
On October 20, 1992 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 6, 1992 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Skelton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 5, 1992 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 5, 1992 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On October 3, 1992 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3398 Amendment SP 3398 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3398 Proposed by Senator Ford for Senator Levin. In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on Small Business discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On July 2, 1992 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor