+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 20, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
On September 11, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On September 11, 2002 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On September 10, 2002 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 566.
On September 5, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Leahy with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
- Committee on the Judiciary Subcommittee on Technology, Terrorism, and Government Information. Hearings held.
On September 4, 2002 in the Senate:
On September 3, 2002 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor