+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 12, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Resources
On October 10, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
On October 6, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On October 6, 2000 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 5, 2000 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 887.
On September 29, 2000 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Murkowski under authority of the order of the Senate of 09/28/2000 without amendment. With written report No. 106-442 .
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On September 20, 2000 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Forests and Public Land Management. Hearings held. With printed Hearing: S.Hrg. 106-896.
On September 13, 2000 in the Senate:
On July 13, 2000 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor