+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On January 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-417.
- Signed by President.
On December 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 389 - 0 (Roll no. 458). (text: CR H10416)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10437)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10416-10417)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 2765.
- Mr. Huizenga moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 16, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Received in the House.
On October 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S6882)
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6881-6882)
On June 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Hearings held.
On April 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (2)