+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On October 25, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights.
On October 16, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Judiciary.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On October 12, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On October 11, 1990 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 965.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On June 19, 1990 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor