+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On October 30, 1984 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On October 19, 1984 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 18, 1984 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 11, 1984 in the House:
- Senate agreed to the House amendment. By Voice Vote.
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
On October 11, 1984 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On June 15, 1984 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 920.
On May 23, 1984 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Original measure reported to Senate by Senator Packwood. With written report No. 98-479.
- Committee on Commerce ordered to be reported an original measure.
On May 8, 1984 in the Senate:
+ − Sponsor