+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (17)
On October 11, 1984 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On October 1, 1984 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 1, 1984 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 26, 1984 in the Senate:
- House Agreed to Senate Amendments to House Amendments.
- Senate concurred in the House amendment with an amendment. By Voice Vote.
On September 21, 1984 in the House:
- House Incorporated H.R.5313 in This Measure as an Amendment.
On September 21, 1984 in the Senate:
- S.AMDT.4377 Proposed by Senator Baker for Senator Danforth. In the nature of a substitute.
- S.AMDT.4377 Amendment SP 4377 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- Considered by Senate.
On June 25, 1984 in the House:
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
On June 25, 1984 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On June 21, 1984 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 889.
On May 17, 1984 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Original measure reported to Senate by Senator Packwood. With written report No. 98-456.
- Committee on Commerce ordered to be reported an original measure.
On May 8, 1984 in the Senate:
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor