+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On January 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-416.
- Signed by President.
On December 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 389 - 1 (Roll no. 454). (text: CR H10402)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10434-10435)
- Mr. Marshall moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 2679.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10401-10402)
On December 10, 2018 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On December 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7334; text: CR S7334)
On December 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- By Senator Risch from Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship filed written report. Report No. 115-414.
On October 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 633.
- Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Reported by Senator Risch with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On April 16, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.