+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On January 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-415.
- Signed by President.
On December 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 390 - 2 (Roll no. 457). (text: CR H10415)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10436-10437)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 2652.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10415-10416)
- Mr. Huizenga moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 19, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Received in the House.
On June 15, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S3945)
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3945-3947)
On April 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (74)