+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On August 12, 1992 in the Senate:
- Returned to the Calendar. Calendar No. 548.
- Senate passed companion measure H.R. 4250 in lieu of this measure by Voice Vote.
- Senate incorporated this measure in H.R. 4250 as an amendment.
- S.AMDT.2942 Amendment SP 2942 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.2942 Proposed by Senator Mitchell for Senator Kassebaum. To require alerting lights on certain trains.
- S.AMDT.2941 Amendment SP 2941 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.2941 Proposed by Senator Mitchell for Senator Moynihan. To require a plan for new or redeveloped station facilities in New York City, New York.
- S.AMDT.2940 Amendment SP 2940 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.2940 Proposed by Senator Mitchell for Senator Kerry. To provide funding for the Northeast Corridor development.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On July 21, 1992 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 548.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings with amendments. With written report No. 102-326.
On June 16, 1992 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On April 9, 1992 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendments (3)
+ − Sponsor