+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On March 17, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on The Judiciary.
On March 14, 1986 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Voice Vote.
On March 5, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 536.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond with amendments. With written report No. 99-246.
On February 20, 1986 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On December 13, 1985 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Policy. Approved for full committee consideration without amendment favorably.
On March 27, 1985 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Policy.
On January 22, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor