+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (6)
On October 22, 1988 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 1129.
On October 7, 1988 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings with amendments. With written report No. 100-594.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On September 20, 1988 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Consumer. Hearings held.
On August 2, 1988 in the Senate:
On June 21, 1988 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor