+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Senate passed companion measure H.R. 4628 in lieu of this measure by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate incorporated this measure in H.R. 4628 as an amendment.
- The bill was read the third time by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.4752 Amendment SA 4752 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.4752 Amendment SA 4752 proposed by Senator Hollings for Senator Graham. To propose a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 490.
On July 9, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on Armed Services. Reported by Senator Levin with amendments. With written report No. 107-208 .
- Committee on Armed Services. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services pursuant to Section 3 of S.Res. 400 , 94th Congress for a period of not to exceed 30 days of session.
On May 13, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on Intelligence. Original measure reported to Senate by Senator Graham. With written report No. 107-149 .
- Committee on Intelligence ordered to be reported an original measure.
On May 8, 2002 in the Senate:
+ − Amendment
To propose a substitute.
+ − Sponsor