+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On September 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on House action received in Senate and at desk: House amendment to Senate bill.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8145-8146)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 2497.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8145-8150)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On August 3, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On August 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- S.Amdt.3690 Amendment SA 3690 proposed by Senator Gardner for Senator Rubio. (consideration: CR S5569-5570; text: CR S5569-5570) To make improvements to the bill.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S5567-5572)
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote. (text: CR S5570-5572)
- S.Amdt.3690 Amendment SA 3690 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- The committee substitute as amended agreed to by Unanimous Consent.
On July 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 519.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On July 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On March 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (73)