+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 23, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3108 Amendment SP 3108 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3108 Proposed by Senator Glenn for Senator Bryan. To make various amendments.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 739.
On July 26, 1990 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 101-396.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On June 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Consumer. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 101-765.
On May 2, 1990 in the Senate:
On April 23, 1990 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendment
To make various amendments.
+ − Sponsor