+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On October 9, 1984 in the Senate:
- Conference report considered in Senate.
On September 13, 1984 in the House:
- House Agreed to Conference Report by Yea-Nay Vote: 312 - 94 .
On September 10, 1984 in the House:
- Conference Report 98-1006 Filed in House.
On August 8, 1984 in the Senate:
- Conferees agreed to file conference report.
On June 28, 1984 in the Senate:
- Senate agreed to request for conference. Appointed conferees. Packwood; Stevens; Gorton; Hollings; Inouye.
On June 28, 1984 in the House:
- Senate disagreed to the House amendment by Voice Vote.
On June 26, 1984 in the House:
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
- House Insisted on its Amendments.
- House Requested a Conference and Speaker Appointed Conferees: Jones , Breaux, Studds, D'Amours, Pritchard, Young , Carney.
On June 21, 1984 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- S.AMDT.3324 Amendment SP 3324 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3324 Proposed by Senator Baker for Senator Packwood. In the nature of a substitute.
On April 11, 1984 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 767.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Packwood without amendment. With written report No. 98-391.
On March 27, 1984 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 22, 1984 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor