+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (20)
On November 7, 1986 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 99-633.
On October 30, 1986 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On October 19, 1986 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 18, 1986 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 18, 1986 in the Senate:
- House Agreed to Senate Amendments by Voice Vote.
- Senate concurred in the House amendment with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- Considered by Senate.
- S.AMDT.3515 Amendment SP 3515 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3515 Proposed by Senator Dole for Senator Garn. To strike out the customs enforcement provisions.
On October 14, 1986 in the House:
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
- Message on House action received in Senate and held at desk: House amendments to Senate bill.
- Passed House by Yea-Nay Vote: 366 - 0 .
On August 1, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade.
On July 22, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
On July 21, 1986 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On March 26, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 590.
- Committee on Banking. Reported to Senate by Senator Heinz without amendment. With written report No. 99-271.
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
+ − Amendment
To strike out the customs enforcement provisions.
+ − Sponsor