+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 22, 2006 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 109-457.
- Signed by President.
On December 20, 2006 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 9, 2006 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Mr. Pombo asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
On December 8, 2006 in the House:
- Received in the House.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Held at the desk.
On December 7, 2006 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Unanimous Consent.
On July 31, 2006 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 549.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Domenici with amendments. With written report No. 109-306 .
On May 24, 2006 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On March 29, 2006 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests. Hearings held. With printed Hearing: S.Hrg. 109-444.
On December 20, 2005 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor