+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-338.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On December 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H10157)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H10157)
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Mr. Barr asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On August 3, 2018 in the House:
- Received in the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
On August 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S5560-5561)
- S.Amdt.3688 Amendment SA 3688 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.Amdt.3688 Amendment SA 3688 proposed by Senator McConnell for Senator Donnelly. (consideration: CR S5560; text: CR S5560) To improve the bill.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S5560-5561)
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On November 8, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (71)