+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On January 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- By Senator Grassley from Committee on the Judiciary filed written report. Report No. 115-200.
On December 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Education and the Workforce, Oversight and Government Reform, and House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On December 22, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Voice Vote. (text: CR S8274-8276)
- S.Amdt.1865 Amendment SA 1865 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.Amdt.1865 Amendment SA 1865 proposed by Senator McConnell for Senator Grassley. To make technical corrections.
- The committee amendment agreed to by Unanimous Consent.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S8271-8276)
On December 1, 2017 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 270.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Grassley with an amendment. Without written report.
On November 16, 2017 in the Senate:
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On November 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary. (Sponsor introductory remarks on measure: CR S7002-7003)
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (13)