+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On November 25, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Select Education.
On October 7, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committee on Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On October 7, 2002 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 4, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On June 21, 2002 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 432.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Reported by Senator Jeffords without amendment. With written report No. 107-168 .
On April 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 21, 2002 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor