+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 6, 1986 in the House:
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
- Referred to House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.
On September 26, 1986 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title by Voice Vote.
On September 24, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 954.
On September 22, 1986 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Danforth with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. With written report No. 99-465.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On August 7, 1986 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Merchant Marine. Hearings held.
On June 4, 1986 in the Senate:
On December 12, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor