+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On October 27, 1990 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On October 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
On October 26, 1990 in the Senate:
- S.AMDT.3190 Amendment SP 3190 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3190 Proposed by Senator Chafee for Senator Heinz. To change the commencement of issuance and the termination of authority.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 795.
On August 30, 1990 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings under the authority of the order of Aug 2, 90 with amendments. With written report No. 101-441.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On July 31, 1990 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Consumer. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 101-1101.
On July 27, 1990 in the Senate:
On November 20, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendment
To change the commencement of issuance and the termination of authority.
+ − Sponsor