+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (25)
On June 23, 1998 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 105-186.
On June 18, 1998 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 10, 1998 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Senate agreed to the House amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Message on House action received in Senate and at desk: House amendment to Senate bill.
On June 9, 1998 in the House:
- A similar measure H.R. 3662 was laid on the table without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- The House struck all after the enacting clause and inserted in lieu thereof the provisions of a similar measure H.R. 3662 . Agreed to without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Leach asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
On May 4, 1998 in the House:
- Received in the House.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Held at the desk.
On May 1, 1998 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- The committee substitute as amended agreed to by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.2335 Amendment SP 2335 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.2335 Proposed by Senator Kyl for Senator D'Amato. In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On April 30, 1998 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 351.
- Committee on Banking. Reported to Senate by Senator D'Amato with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On April 29, 1998 in the Senate:
- Committee on Banking. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On April 1, 1998 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor