+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On June 7, 2022 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-132.
On June 6, 2022 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On May 11, 2022 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 418 - 0 (Roll no. 155). (text: 05/10/2022 CR H4738-4739)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4835)
On May 10, 2022 in the House:
- Mr. Garcia (IL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 1872.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4738-4741)
On October 27, 2021 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On October 27, 2021 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 26, 2021 in the Senate:
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- S.Amdt.3912 Amendment SA 3912 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.Amdt.3912 Amendment SA 3912 proposed by Senator Schumer for Senator Ernst. (consideration: CR S7391-7392; text: CR S7387-7389) In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S7391-7392)
On May 27, 2021 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (75)