+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 28, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Judiciary.
On October 28, 1990 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3210 Amendment SP 3210 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3210 Proposed by Senator Reid for Senator Dixon. To make certain technical and conforming amendments.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On March 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 492.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden with amendments. Without written report.
On March 22, 1990 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On January 25, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Amendment
To make certain technical and conforming amendments.
+ − Sponsor