+ − Summary
+ − Actions (16)
On December 16, 1980 in the Senate:
- Public Law 96-534.
- Signed by President.
On December 4, 1980 in the Senate:
- Measure presented to President.
- Measure enrolled in Senate.
On December 3, 1980 in the House:
- Measure enrolled in House.
On December 2, 1980 in the House:
- Cleared for White House
- Measure passed House.
- Measure considered in House.
- Measure called up by unanimous consent in House.
- Reported to House from the Committee on Government Operations, H. Rept. 96-1485.
On December 31, 1979 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Government Operations.
On December 20, 1979 in the Senate:
- Measure passed Senate.
- Measure considered in Senate.
- Call of calendar in Senate.
On December 18, 1979 in the Senate:
- Reported to Senate from the Committee on Governmental Affairs, S. Rept. 96-530.
On September 28, 1979 in the Senate:
- Referred to Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs.
+ − Sponsor