+ − Summary
+ − Actions (21)
On October 17, 1990 in the Senate:
- Became Private Law No: 101-7.
- Signed by President.
On October 5, 1990 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On October 4, 1990 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 2, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered from the Private Calendar.
On July 24, 1990 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 101-622.
- Placed on the Private Calendar, Calendar No. 22.
On April 30, 1990 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Judiciary.
- Received in the House.
On April 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On April 24, 1990 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 519.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment. With written report No. 101-271.
On March 22, 1990 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On November 3, 1989 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs.
On October 31, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor