+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On November 7, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On September 27, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On September 26, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committees on Transportation and Infrastructure, and the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On September 22, 2005 in the Senate:
- Introduced in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
+ − Sponsor