+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 31, 2019 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 116-19. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On May 30, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H4178)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H4178)
- Mr. Evans asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
On May 28, 2019 in the House:
- Mr. Bishop (GA) asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and pass the bill, S. 1693. Mr. Massie objected to the consideration of the Senate bill.
- Received in the House.
- Held at the desk.
On May 28, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Introduced in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S3128; text: CR S3128)
+ − Sponsor