+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 9, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Public Works + Transportation.
On October 1, 1992 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On September 30, 1992 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- The committee substitute as amended agreed to by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3328 Amendment SP 3328 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3328 Proposed by Senator Leahy for Senator Exon. In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On August 4, 1992 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 592.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 102-359.
On June 16, 1992 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On August 2, 1991 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor