+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 3, 1993 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 103-181.
- Signed by President.
On November 23, 1993 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 20, 1993 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Mr. Applegate asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Received in the House.
On November 20, 1993 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On November 18, 1993 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
+ − Sponsor