+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 1, 1990 in the Senate:
- Senate passed companion measure H.R. 971 in lieu of this measure by Voice Vote.
- Senate incorporated this measure in H.R. 971 as an amendment.
- S.AMDT.2924 Amendment SP 2924 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.2924 Proposed by Senator Bryan for Senator Inouye. In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 793.
On August 30, 1990 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings under the authority of the order of Aug 2, 90 with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 101-439. Additional views filed.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On June 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Communications. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 101-763.
On February 7, 1990 in the Senate:
On September 22, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor