+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 3, 2002 in the House:
- For Further Action See H.R.2215 .
On May 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On May 21, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy.
On May 15, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On May 15, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 14, 2001 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 10, 2001 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 38.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Hatch with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On January 24, 2001 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor