+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On October 29, 2002 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-259.
- Signed by President.
On October 23, 2002 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 16, 2002 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Armey asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
On June 27, 2002 in the House:
- Received in the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 26, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On June 19, 2002 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 424.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Reported by Senator Jeffords without amendment. With written report No. 107-165 .
On April 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On November 7, 2001 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor