+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (10)
On June 5, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On May 21, 1996 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 13, 1996 in the Senate:
- By Senator Hatch from Committee on Judiciary filed written report. Report No. 104-269 .
On April 25, 1996 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 384.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Hatch without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 19, 1996 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Hearings held.
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor