+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 15, 2017 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-60. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On September 11, 2017 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On September 5, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6638-6639)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 1616.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6638-6641)
- Mr. Hultgren moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On August 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Received in the House.
On August 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (text: CR S4804-4805)
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4804-4806)
On July 24, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (100)