+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On February 13, 1998 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 105-158.
- Signed by President.
On February 4, 1998 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On January 27, 1998 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- RESERVATION OF OBJECTION - Under a reservation of objection, the House proceeded with debate on the unanimous consent request.
- Mr. Leach asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on International Relations discharged.
On November 13, 1997 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
- Received in the House.
On November 13, 1997 in the Senate:
- Introduced in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
+ − Sponsor