+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On February 26, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and International Law.
On February 20, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Judiciary.
- Received in the House.
On February 20, 1990 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On February 8, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On January 30, 1990 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 435.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment. With written report No. 101-238.
On November 16, 1989 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On August 31, 1989 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs.
On August 2, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor