+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (19)
On November 24, 1999 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 106-110.
- Signed by President.
On November 19, 1999 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 17, 1999 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 1235 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Hutchinson moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 2, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On October 27, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On October 26, 1999 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 21, 1999 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 336.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Hatch without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On June 17, 1999 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor