+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (5)
On August 6, 1984 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed by Senate by Unanimous Consent.
On May 9, 1983 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Regular Orders. Calendar No. 132.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Packwood with amendments. With written report No. 98-79.
On April 21, 1983 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On April 20, 1983 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor