+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 6, 1983 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 98-210.
- Signed by President.
On November 29, 1983 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On November 18, 1983 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Senate agreed to the House amendment. By Voice Vote.
On November 16, 1983 in the House:
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
On June 15, 1983 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On May 9, 1983 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Regular Orders. Calendar No. 133.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Packwood without amendment. With written report No. 98-80.
On April 21, 1983 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On April 19, 1983 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor